Weight I have lost

Thursday, March 24, 2011

2 Posts in One Week

So bitching about my Christmas Weight a few weeks ago, must have done something. The only 2 things I've done differently are is go from 14 Diet Cokes a day to 3 (they are free at work, and I LOVE fountain soda).  Really, all things in moderation. The other thing is up the running.  Still my weight likes to hang on and then fall off in a chunk.  Last week was a .1 or .2 loss.  Not sure which.  This week


And I don't do WW.  I just pay them to enter my weight. I know I should cancel the damn subscription, especially since I HATE the new program.  I just can't bring myself to do it. 

Yesterday was a 3 mile run.  I ran 1 mile (or 15 minutes) at a respectable (to me) 5.2 mph.  I ran the rest at 4.7.  I was worn out.  I'm sure the woman next to me thought I was checking her out when I was doing my post-run walk.  She looked just like D's cousin.  So I kept staring.  She told her friend I was staring. Oops.

And finally, McMenamin passed his tests!  He has been accepted into daycare!  I wasn't worried the way I was with Scuttlebutt (SB plays with his teeth showing), but still there is always that little bit of worry. Last night after getting home from daycare, he wasn't interested in anything but his bone.  Perhaps it was because D cleaned all the tables, and there are now no remotes, shoes, or Garmins for him to eat (leaving me worried on what he'll get into today).

4 comments:

Julie said...

Good for you!!!!!

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

All of us paying WW to enter our weights... Maybe we should just start a group and tell each other our weights every week and save our $16 a month!

Nitmos said...

Liquid calories are the number one thing most folks fail to take into account when balancing the calorie ledger. Replace the diet cokes with water altogether and then you'll really have something!

The Boring Runner said...

omg omg omg omg. FREE coke? Wowza. I'd go crazy. And not just because of the caffeine.

nice work on the lbs!