- D-I tried to tell him once why I love him. It didn't work out. Neither of us have ever figured out why we are happy together, but whatever. It works.
- My dogs. Thinking about Pandy drinking wine, picking up Merci and Morris from the white house that they broke into after playing in the sewer, Porter's love of hats, Guinness jumping on me in my wedding dress (she was in the wedding), and Scuttlebutt's craziness. They just are/were such good friends.
- Seeing the number 3 as the first digit of my time on a 5K (more coming in next blog).
- Being able to tell people I did a triathlon. If you look at me, you would never suspect an athlete. And no, I don't pretend to be one. But I work hard, and I can probably run circles around most people. It just takes me a little longer.
- My friends/family. My family is just proud of me. My friends tell me to get off my ass and go workout.
- Beer-make it a craft US beer (or a Guinness). Not BudMillerCoors (plus I don't like lagers). I love the taste of beer, and the complexity. I wanted to be a beer judge but I would have to like lagers, Belgiums, hefes, and all make me want to gag. But a Pale Ale, a Stout, a Porter, an IPA...now, I'm thirsty.
- Gadgets...they don't even have to be electronic. I have a jar opener that just makes me giddy every time I have to use it.
- Pearl Jam
- New anything...I love putting on new clothes, shoes, getting new sheets, etc.
- Getting Christmas Cards/Birthday cards in the mail.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Tag! You're it!
Rockstar tagged me to post on 10 things that make me happy. Considering I'm such a pessimist, this will be fun to think optimistically for a change: