Weight I have lost

Friday, April 18, 2008

I can't feel my arms.

All night I thought this. I poked and pricked my arms and nothing. There was a dull endless pain but nothing else. 9 Advil later and the sun was up. No sleep. Another day taken off work, because I'm too tired to make the drive, and I'm hacking up a storm. New cough meds are supposed to be called in because the other one makes me break out in hives.

So tomorrow, after my "mom's" graduation I'm going to try and ride the bike. Sunday I have a 5K. I told Anne I was still doing it. Last night in my contemplation, I thought it was still a good idea. I'm not sure today though. It will be mighty hard without the use of my arms.

Incidentally, USA needs to put newer SVU's on. I've seen them all. I did watch Burn Notice. I thought I was going to watch the whole series, but only 1. It was good. I could follow it. I'll have to watch 2 more to know if it is ALBworthy, but hey, that's a lot. Considering I think I'm the only person on the planet who cannot stand The Office and thinks watching 30 seconds is way too long, 2 shows is a lot.

OK, my arm apparently needs a bath. Porter is getting it ready. I wish she would chomp down on it. If there was still no pain, then I know there is a problem.

No comments: