Georgia Snail tagged me with the Versatile Blogger tag, indicating I should come up with 7 things that are random...
1. I make homemade sausage. I started when D got me a meat grinder and sausage stuffer for our first anniversary (I asked for it). But I haven't made any in over a year. I need to start again.
2. I don't homebrew, because there is no instant gratification. Also, there are so many craft beers, and so little time.
3. Going on a cruise is my idea of hell. Being stuck with crappy beer, people I don't know/like, being around people in general, and people I don't care to know doesn't sound fun. Also not being able to see land scares the hell out of me. I'm trying to convince myself an Alaskan cruise would be ok. I haven't done well convincing myself. Especially when having good beer means more $$.
4. I have no desire to ever move back to Maryland. Every time I think I might, I remember the weather. People think that because of its location it is a moderate climate. Um, no...it is freezing in the winter, and hot/humid in the summer. The only place worse in terms of humid heat is Florida (the whole state). Even St. Louis isn't as bad as the Baltimore/DC area, in my opinion.
5. I actually do like the humidity for my hair. It is the only time it has body and lift.
6. I have a severe curvature of the spine (but not skoliosis or so say the umpteen doctors growing up). Thus I will never run a 5K under 30 minutes. Most likely not under 35. It also affects biking and swimming. I most likely will never be able to do anything more than an Olympic Tri, due to timing constraints. So no M-dot Tat for me.
7. -ie words bug the shit out of me. Sammies, beeries, drinkies, thankies, etc. Nails on a chalkboard for me.
Go ahead and do this. It was fun.