Weight I have lost

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm STILL here

It is like I almost fell off the face of the earth.
Well, I have sort of.

First, SIL's biopsy was benign. Yay!

Second, my knee finally feels better, I went and got yet another brace and was ready to run!
And then I got a cold. All in my head. And then I got better for a day. And then I got the flu.

So I'm recovering from that. I decided to sign up for a 5K this Saturday since I haven't run since 11/15. Aye yi yi! I'm a bit nervous.
But as my friend Kara pointed out...eh just have a good time for 45 minutes and then you'll be done!

8 comments:

Carly said...

Great news about your SIL! I am glad the knee is feeling better too.

Diario de Elysia said...

Happy news for your SIL. Get that knee mended.

Tammy said...

Great news about your SIL!

Enjoy that 5K on Saturday...

Aka Alice said...

Yay for SIL! That's good news!

Sounds like a fun-run to me :-)

If I ever get to Atlanta, I'll be callin' ya on whatever Tres Leche Cake is

Marcy said...

Awesome news about SIL!! Good luck with that 5k!!

Unknown said...

Yay for SIL, that's wonderful!

Good luck on your 5k. Just getting out there will be good for you even if you don't break any records.

timeformetofly said...

So glad to hear the good news about your SIL! But sorry to hear you have been sick. :-(

Hope the race goes well!

Viv said...

Oh Al great news about you SIL!!!

good luck this weekend, run your heart out!!