Weight I have lost

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Quick Update

So I'm on Week 3 of the Couch to 5K.  To be honest, it is really hard to do it like the directions say.
I typically get in one or 2 extra cycles, because I want to run/walk 3 miles.  If the whole workout is 27 minutes and I'm going 46, it can't be that bad can it?  It probably is, but oh well.  I just feel like going to the gym or to a path to run needs a run that is longer than the drive to the place.  So oh well. Overall I feel strong.

Krankcycle has falling by the wayside.  Mostly I'm having some more health issues, and I'm having trouble going without anything less than 11 hours of sleep. And since I'm taking MARTA to work, that means I get up at 5:30am, and I get home at 5:30pm, so you can see how sleeping is running my life right now.  I did figure out that my gym bag has to be in the car in the morning.  Going home from the MARTA station is not an option.  I end up walking a dog and then going to bed.  D and I are still lifting though.  (And yes, I have gone to the doctors...).

So other than that we are pretty much getting on the fitness track.  We have gotten back in to the habit of sharing food when we go out, or eating before we go out.  I think 2 months of eating pretty healthy (just don't ask me about the beer), has become standard.  I could probably stand to put some more vegetables in the diet.  I can't really seem to let go of my granola bar addiction, but oh well.  But the Diet Coke (fountain) is a 7 a week thing, down from the high of 12 a day.  Water is up to 15 cups a day.  

Scuttlebutt still can't figure out STAY.  McMenamin is doing it pretty good, and sitting when I finally call him to me.  He knows walking with me is all about treats, which is very nice (he listens). Lompoc learned STAY by watching McM.  Scuttlebutt is just like, "I'm 6 years old.  I'm too old for this shit, now give me the damn treat."
Lompoc knows a treat is coming.  The other 2 are so serious.



No comments: